* Understand concepts of neural dynamic tension, optimal range of motion & dynamic stability at the shoulder.
* Learn how to assess and treat adverse neural tension in the upper limb.
* Explore the complexity of shoulder dysfunctions, and learn to recognise and manage common imbalances.
* Appreciate the extensive interaction between glenohumeral instability and impingements at the shoulder.
* Fine-tune the most effective assessment skills and orthopaedic tests for common shoulder dysfunctions.
* Learn a diverse spectrum of highly effective hands-on myofascial releases and treatment techniques.
* Practice the application of a full array of rehabilitation and functional conditioning exercises for the shoulder.
* Fully review essential functional and applied anatomy plus biomechanics of the entire shoulder region.