At the completion of the course, participants
1. Understand a theoretical model for postural control and be aware how different disease states may impact upon postural stability.
2. Understand the structure and function of the vestibular system.
3. Undertake a routine subjective and objective clinical vestibular physiotherapy assessment and be able to identify red flags.
4. Assess and treat horizontal and posterior canal benign paroxysmal positional vertigo.
5. Identify differences in presentation of vestibular problems across the adult lifespan.
6. Design and implement a suitable rehabilitation programme for someone with vestibular dysfunction.
7. Progress a client through a customised rehabilitation programme.
You could save $55 on this and other courses by joining an APA national group
By registering for this course, you agree to the APA Events Terms and Conditions
*If unsure about suitability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org