Completing this course will enable you to:
• discuss the benefits, hazards, indications and APA clinical standards for physiotherapists working in hydrotherapy
• understand the physiology of immersion and relate to precautions/contraindications
• understand the hydrostatic and hydrodynamic effects of a body in water
• understand and demonstrate basic hydrotherapy techniques including exercise prescription, some Bad Ragaz patterns, joint mobilising
• apply evidence-based reasoning, assessment and outcome measures
Includes pre-reading tasks, and is conducted over one or two days depending on your undergraduate training & work experience. If you would like to apply for second day only attendance, contact the APA for the Prior Learning Proforma (limited places).
*If unsure of your suitability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
You could save $55 on this and other courses by joining an APA national group.
By registering for this course, you agree to the APA Events Terms and Conditions