An important networking opportunity, the 2016 NSW Symposium will explore emerging technologies and treatments available to physiotherapists in clinical practice. A range of experts will share their wisdom on physical therapy in pain management and what is evolving in dementia exercise. We will also explore physiotherapy prescribing and career pathways.
Discover the symposium program, download the flyer and fill out the registration form.
Topics not to be missed:
- putting new technologies into practice – panel session
- the future of healthcare
- community based multidisciplinary pain management
- using web-based technology for physiotherapy education and clinical practice
- elite paralympic sport and the future role of physiotherapy
- body patch measuring metrics
- what is evolving in dementia exercise
|Non APA member
Register now to secure your spot.
Feel free to get in touch on +61 2 8748 1501 or email@example.com