All students studying physiotherapy are given the opportunity to become members of their professional association as a student member. APA student membership offers you the opportunity to begin your pathway to achieve your career goals. With an extensive range of benefits, APA student membership provides you with the additional knowledge you need to become an employable physiotherapist.
- Attend professional development events tailored specifically for students
- Access to 10 FREE member only webinars
- FREE national group lectures
- Member Lifestyle Program (similar to Entertainment Book)
- FREE professional indemnity insurance from Guild Insurance
- InMotion magazine delivered to your doorstep (for paying student members) and online access
- Online access to APA Research Portal (MEDLINE and CINAHL databases) and the Rehabilitation Resource Centre
- Identify yourself as a student member through ‘APA Student Member’ logo
- Exclusive career pathway opportunities
- Insight into clinical specialisation
- Join national groups at a reduced rate
- Discounts through our corporate partners
APA student events help broaden student knowledge and provide networking opportunities with physiotherapists who have excelled in their chosen field.
Search the event calendar.
In a competitive employment market, stand out as an APA physiotherapy student.
The current National Student Chair is Jessica Lees. To join the Student Network, or for more information, contact your local branch.