Physiotherapy Business Australia
The Physiotherapy Business group of the APA is all about the business of physiotherapy. It's the only network that focuses specifically on your needs as a private practice owner, practitioner or principal. We understand your world.
The group can assist you directly with member-only resources or, if we can’t help, we can direct you to appropriate help. We aim to be useful for both less-experienced practice owners and well-established, busy practices.
- Stay up to date with changes in legislation, HR and IR issues, helpful resources and more
- Improve your financial acumen and business management skills through discounts on professional development
- Benefit from the group’s work advocating for physiotherapy’s interests on issues like private health insurance, fees and more
- Understand those processes that may have a negative impact on your business
- Influence the private practice model through leadership positions on committees
- Monthly e-news and a members-only web page
When you start a business, the amount of non-clinical input is huge. It can make or break you. Joining the Physiotherapy Business group can help overcome these business barriers.
Join today. Contact the APA on 1300 306 622 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Premium principal: For practice owners that recognise the benefit of value add services. It is PBA’s flagship service level and reflects the needs of business owners.
- Subscription to access Marketing Solutions
- Monthly e-updates
- Technical resources: Online HR & employment-related Reference Materials via the PBA contracted Industrial Relations provider
- HR+ - a new national call centre with unlimited telephone support and over 250 templates
- Access to professional development at group rates
- The opportunity to contribute and give feedback on advocacy issues with the Advocacy and International Relations division.
- William Buck, is proud to be an Australian Physiotherapy Association partner supporting the APA Business group members. Our dedicated health specialists offer a fully integrated service that includes business advice, wealth advice, and superannuation. All APA Business group members receive a free William Buck Health Hour. With offices across Australia and New Zealand, our advisors help hundreds of physiotherapy practices every year. Offering a complete solution, we help practitioners with everything from starting out and managing their practice to buying, selling and succession planning.
A William Buck Health Hour session will typically:
- provide new independent insights about your practice
- allow you to pinpoint key opportunities
- highlight danger areas where attention may be required
- lay the foundations of your practice's strategic plan.
To book your William Buck Health hour, contact Samantha French on +61 3 8823 9702 or by email on email@example.com.
Business affiliate: Only available to those working with a Premium Principal in the same practice.
- All Premium Principal services excluding Marketing Solutions
- Only available to those working with a Premium Principal in the same practice.
|*Proudly brought to you by