Check out the latest eTalk
Experts in the field, Harry Papagoras and Venerina Johnston, will teach you the practical skills to treat patients who have been injured at work. The pair will explore the evidence underpinning the health benefits of returning to work and the role physiotherapy has to play.
Harry is a physiotherapist heavily involved in WorkSafe’s Occupational Physiotherapy and Early Intervention Physiotherapy Framework programs. Venerina has a wide research portfolio focused on the prevention of work-related musculoskeletal problems and the prevention of disability following a workplace injury.
Your questions are invited prior to the eTalk.
Ask your questions here.
Free eTalks series: exclusively for APA members.
How to access the eTalks
APA member—existing user
Access the eTalk through the cpd4physios course catalogue under ‘eTalks series - APA members only'
- the eTalk will appear under 'My Learning'
- the eTalk will be available for 12 months
First time users
No need for prior registration however you must activate a cpd4physios
- go to www.cpd4physios.com.au
- use your APA website username and password to sign in, in the black box at the top right of the screen
- username: APA member number
- password: apa[APA member number] or what you have set as password
APA members do not need to sign up for a new account. The APA has already created an account on your behalf and by following the above steps your account will be activated.
To search for all APA eTalks and webinars, including paid and National Group Webinars, visit cdp4physios.
About the eTalks series
- ten complimentary eTalks a year, one a month between February and November
- exclusive to APA Members
- national and international experts present on a diverse range of topics
- recordings are available for 12 months after the live event
- the series provides up to 10 CPD hours. That's half of your annual requirement, at no additional cost
- a flexible viewing format allows you to participate at a time and place that suits you.