This webinar will take you through the relevant exercise choices for the shoulder in contact sport—from low-level rehabilitation to returning your patients to sport and beyond.
Hamish’s extensive experience has led to consulting for the Australian Institute of Sport and Canberra Hospital Emergency Department, currently advising in Japan. He has also been head physiotherapist of the Wallabies rugby union team and the Brumbies rugby team.
Your questions are invited prior to the webinar.
Ask Hamish your questions here.
Free Member Value Webinars: exclusively for APA members.
How to access the webinar
APA member—existing user
Access the webinar through the cpd4physios course catalogue under ‘Member Value Webinars’
- enter the enrolment key
- the webinar will appear under “My Courses”
- the webinar will be available for 12 months
First time users
No need for prior registration however you must activate a cpd4physios
- go to www.cpd4physios.com.au
- use your APA website username and password to sign in, in the black box at the top right of the screen
- username: APA member number
- password: apa[APA member number] or what you have set as password
APA members do not need to sign up for a new account. The APA has already created an account on your behalf and by following the above steps your account will be activated.
You can access your enrolment key here and you will receive a reminder via email.
To search for all APA webinars, including paid and National Group Webinars, visit cdp4physios.
About the webinar series
- ten complimentary webinars a year, one a month between February and November
- exclusive to APA Members
- national and international experts present on a diverse range of topics
- recordings are available for 12 months after the live event
- the series provides up to 10 CPD hours. That's half of your annual requirement, at no additional cost
- a flexible viewing format allows you to participate at a time and place that suits you.