Andrew’s practical tutorial will go through important aspects of hip and groin assessment that are often missed, particularly how to recognise signs of instability and dysplasia.
For over 20 years, Andrew has developed a special interest in hip and groin pathology having worked in both a clinical setting and within the elite sporting environment.
Your questions are invited prior to the webinar.
Ask Andrew your questions here.
Free eTalks series: exclusively for APA members.
How to access the eTalks
APA member—existing user
Access the eTalk through the cpd4physios course catalogue under ‘eTalks series - APA members only'
- the eTalk will appear under 'My Learning'
- the eTalk will be available for 12 months
First time users
No need for prior registration however you must activate a cpd4physios
- go to www.cpd4physios.com.au
- use your APA website username and password to sign in, in the black box at the top right of the screen
- username: APA member number
- password: apa[APA member number] or what you have set as password
APA members do not need to sign up for a new account. The APA has already created an account on your behalf and by following the above steps your account will be activated.
To search for all APA eTalks and webinars, including paid and National Group Webinars, visit cdp4physios.
About the eTalks series
- ten complimentary eTalks a year, one a month between February and November
- exclusive to APA Members
- national and international experts present on a diverse range of topics
- recordings are available for 12 months after the live event
- the series provides up to 10 CPD hours. That's half of your annual requirement, at no additional cost
- a flexible viewing format allows you to participate at a time and place that suits you.