The Clinical Framework has been used to determine appropriateness of treatment for over 20 000 physiotherapy cases at WorkSafe Victoria. Research has shown that where physiotherapists receive supplementary training in utilising the Clinical Framework, patient outcomes are improved. This presentation will discuss the specific elements of the Clinical Framework that facilitate recovery and assist physiotherapists to manage these sometimes complex cases.
Paul is the Clinical Leader - Allied Health for TAC and WorkSafe Victoria and a member of the Comcare Clinical Panel. He has been involved in improving the capability of clinicians working with compensable patients. He was the first author on the original 2004 edition of the WorkSafe Clinical Framework.
Your questions are invited prior to the webinar.
Ask Paul your questions here.
Free Member Value Webinars: exclusively for APA members.
About the webinar series
- Ten complimentary webinars a year, one a month between February and November
- Exclusive to APA Members
- National and international experts present on a diverse range of topics
- Recordings are available for 90 days after the live event
- The series provides up to 10 CPD hours. That's half of your annual requirement, at no additional cost
- A flexible viewing format allows you to participate at a time and place that suits you.
No need for prior registration however you must activate cpd4physios
account (first time users only)
- Go to www.cpd4physios.com.au
- Use your APA website username and password to sign in, in the black box at the top right of the screen
- Username: APA member number
- Password: apa[APA member number] or whatever you have set as password
APA members do not need to sign up for a new account. The APA has already created an account on your behalf and by following the above steps your account will be activated.
You can access your enrolment key here and you will receive a reminder via email.
Access the webinar through the cpd4physios course catalogue under ‘Member Value Webinars’ – APA Members only
Enter enrolment key
Webinar will appear under “My Courses”
Will be available ongoing (12 months).
To search for all APA webinars, including paid and National Group Webinars, search 'webinar' on our event search page