Practising health professionals and business owners are constantly managing others for the best outcomes. Often this can mean overlooking the importance of their own health. In this comprehensive presentation, Simone shares the incident that prompted her to overhaul her approach to self and business.
Dr Simone Ryan is the founder and CEO of One Life Live It, a leading corporate health provider to Australian business, dedicated to improving the health and wellbeing of every Australian worker.
Your questions are invited prior to the webinar.
Ask Simone your questions here.
Free Member Value Webinars: exclusively for APA members.
How to access the webinar
APA member—existing user
Access the webinar through the cpd4physios course catalogue under ‘Member Value Webinars’
- enter the enrolment key
- the webinar will appear under “My Courses”
- the webinar will be available for 12 months
First time users
No need for prior registration however you must activate a cpd4physios
- go to www.cpd4physios.com.au
- use your APA website username and password to sign in, in the black box at the top right of the screen
- username: APA member number
- password: apa[APA member number] or what you have set as password
APA members do not need to sign up for a new account. The APA has already created an account on your behalf and by following the above steps your account will be activated.
You can access your enrolment key here and you will receive a reminder via email.
To search for all APA webinars, including paid and National Group Webinars, visit cdp4physios.
About the webinar series
- ten complimentary webinars a year, one a month between February and November
- exclusive to APA Members
- national and international experts present on a diverse range of topics
- recordings are available for 12 months after the live event
- the series provides up to 10 CPD hours. That's half of your annual requirement, at no additional cost
- a flexible viewing format allows you to participate at a time and place that suits you.