This webinar will give an outline of childhood incontinence to physiotherapists who are not continence-trained, to raise awareness and understanding of appropriate treatment and referral for clients and families.
Janet is a physiotherapist who has practised for over 30 years in the treatment of incontinence and pelvic floor dysfunction in women, men and children. In her current role she is committed to advancing the continence care of children. Part of a team of three, Janet established the curriculum for the renowned postgraduate course in continence education for physiotherapists at the University of Melbourne.
Your questions are invited prior to the webinar.
Ask Janet your questions here.
Free Member Value Webinars: exclusively for APA members.
How to access the webinar
APA member—existing user
Access the webinar through the cpd4physios course catalogue under ‘Member Value Webinars’
- enter the enrolment key
- the webinar will appear under “My Courses”
- the webinar will be available for 12 months
First time users
No need for prior registration however you must activate a cpd4physios
- go to www.cpd4physios.com.au
- use your APA website username and password to sign in, in the black box at the top right of the screen
- username: APA member number
- password: apa[APA member number] or what you have set as password
APA members do not need to sign up for a new account. The APA has already created an account on your behalf and by following the above steps your account will be activated.
You can access your enrolment key here and you will receive a reminder via email.
To search for all APA webinars, including paid and National Group Webinars, visit cdp4physios.
About the webinar series
- ten complimentary webinars a year, one a month between February and November
- exclusive to APA Members
- national and international experts present on a diverse range of topics
- recordings are available for 12 months after the live event
- the series provides up to 10 CPD hours. That's half of your annual requirement, at no additional cost
- a flexible viewing format allows you to participate at a time and place that suits you.