Check out the latest eTalk
Julia will discuss the potential damage to an individual post concussion, focusing on screening, assessment and management of cervical, ocular and vestibular symptoms. She will explore the role of the cervical spine and its involvement in sensorimotor control and headaches.
In 2004 Julia completed her PhD which focused on the necks influence on dizziness, head and eye movement control and postural stability in whiplash injuries.
Your questions are invited prior to the webinar.
Ask Julia your questions here.
Free eTalks series: exclusively for APA members.
How to access the eTalks
APA member—existing user
Access the eTalk through the cpd4physios course catalogue under ‘eTalks series - APA members only'
- the eTalk will appear under 'My Learning'
- the eTalk will be available for 12 months
First time users
No need for prior registration however you must activate a cpd4physios
- go to www.cpd4physios.com.au
- use your APA website username and password to sign in, in the black box at the top right of the screen
- username: APA member number
- password: apa[APA member number] or what you have set as password
APA members do not need to sign up for a new account. The APA has already created an account on your behalf and by following the above steps your account will be activated.
To search for all APA eTalks and webinars, including paid and National Group Webinars, visit cdp4physios.
About the eTalks series
- ten complimentary eTalks a year, one a month between February and November
- exclusive to APA Members
- national and international experts present on a diverse range of topics
- recordings are available for 12 months after the live event
- the series provides up to 10 CPD hours. That's half of your annual requirement, at no additional cost
- a flexible viewing format allows you to participate at a time and place that suits you.