Gain insights into the advancements of minimally invasive techniques in arthroscopy to arthroplasty that have improved outcomes in treating many painful hip conditions. Latest hip arthroscopy techniques that enable successful hip preservation surgery and allow early return to sports will be discussed, in addition to the less invasive anterior approach to hip replacement.
Andrew is a highly trained hip and knee specialist orthopaedic surgeon, with experience in treating all complex hip and knee conditions from acute sports injuries to chronic osteoarthritis. He is an adjunct lecturer with Monash University, and is a consultant surgeon at St Vincent’s Private, Epworth, Ramsay Health Care and the Alfred Hospitals.
Your questions are invited prior to the webinar.
Ask Andrew your questions here.
Free Member Value Webinars: exclusively for APA members.
About the webinar series
- Ten complimentary webinars a year, one a month between February and November
- Exclusive to APA Members
- National and international experts present on a diverse range of topics
- Recordings are available for 12 months after the live event
- The series provides up to 10 CPD hours. That's half of your annual requirement, at no additional cost
- A flexible viewing format allows you to participate at a time and place that suits you.
No need for prior registration however you must activate cpd4physios
account (first time users only)
- Go to www.cpd4physios.com.au
- Use your APA website username and password to sign in, in the black box at the top right of the screen
- Username: APA member number
- Password: apa[APA member number] or whatever you have set as password
APA members do not need to sign up for a new account. The APA has already created an account on your behalf and by following the above steps your account will be activated.
You can access your enrolment key here and you will receive a reminder via email.
Access the webinar through the cpd4physios course catalogue under ‘Member Value Webinars’ – APA Members only
Enter enrolment key
Webinar will appear under “My Courses”
Will be available ongoing (12 months).
To search for all APA webinars, including paid and National Group Webinars, search 'webinar' on our event search page