The shoulder in sport—typical clinical patterns (Part 1)
You’ll discover the background and clinical presentation of acute shoulder dislocation, multi-directional instability, disorders of the overhead athlete and rotator cuff disorders in the athletic population.
Mary has over 20 years experience working with overhead athletes in elite sporting environments. While valuable on its own, this presentation forms part of the APA ‘Advanced sporting shoulder’ course content.
Free eTalks series: exclusively for APA members.
How to access the eTalks
APA member—existing user
Access the eTalk through the cpd4physios course catalogue under ‘eTalks series - APA members only'
- the eTalk will appear under 'My Learning'
- the eTalk will be available for 12 months
First time users
No need for prior registration however you must activate a cpd4physios
- go to www.cpd4physios.com.au
- use your APA website username and password to sign in, in the black box at the top right of the screen
- username: APA member number
- password: apa[APA member number] or what you have set as password
APA members do not need to sign up for a new account. The APA has already created an account on your behalf and by following the above steps your account will be activated.
To search for all APA eTalks and webinars, including paid and National Group Webinars, visit cdp4physios.
About the eTalks series
- ten complimentary eTalks a year, one a month between February and November
- exclusive to APA Members
- national and international experts present on a diverse range of topics
- recordings are available for 12 months after the live event
- the series provides up to 10 CPD hours. That's half of your annual requirement, at no additional cost
- a flexible viewing format allows you to participate at a time and place that suits you.