How to enter
Tell us, in 100 words or less, the speaker and topic you’d like to hear and why this information would be of value to others.
Submit your competition entries here.
About the webinar series
- Ten complimentary webinars a year, one each month between February and November
- Exclusive to APA Members
- National and international experts present on a diverse range of topics
- Recordings available for 90 days after each live event
- The series provides up to 10 CPD hours - half of your annual requirement, at no additional cost
- A flexible viewing format allows participation at a time and place that suits you.
- You must register by the advertised closing dates to view the live event or recording.
- To search for all APA webinars, including paid and National Group Webinars, search 'webinar' on our event search page
- Regularly check your emails for registration details.
Competition terms and conditions
Australian Physiotherapy Association: ‘Member Value Webinar speaker competition’.
- The promoter of this Competition is the Australian Physiotherapy Association (APA) of 1175 Toorak Rd, Camberwell, Victoria, 3122, ABN: 89 004 265 150.
- Entry to the Competition is open to Australian residents who are APA members. An entrant must be an individual and not a company or organisation. Entrants under 18 years of age must have the consent of their parent or guardian to enter. Employees of the Promoter or any person associated with the Competition, or any organisation or individual associated with the provision of the prize(s) are not eligible to enter.
- Each entry must be entered in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. By entering the Competition, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter may in its discretion refuse to award any prize to any entrant who fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions. All relevant instructions on the Promoter's website form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry into the Competition is free.
- The Competition opens at 12 midnight on 30 November 2014 and closes at 12 midnight on 31 December October 2014 ("Competition Period"). Any entry received after the expiry of the Competition Period will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
- To enter the Competition, you must:
If you choose to submit a Photo to the Promoter, you grant the Promoter and its licensees and assignees a non-exclusive licence to exercise all rights in perpetuity throughout the world in the Photo and all other material provided by you to the Promoter at any time.
Without limiting the rights granted to the Promoter under point 7, you specifically agree that point 7 grants to the Promoter the non-exclusive right throughout the world to communicate the Photo in whole or in part to the public on any media platform and you grant to the Promoter all associated rights necessary to exercise the above rights.
The first 10 entrants whose submission is judged by the Promoter's panel of judges to be of the most interest and benefit to APA physiotherapist will win a prize ("Prize Winner").
Chance plays no part in determining the prize winners.
The Prize Winner and their nominated APA physiotherapists will each receive “a cpd4physio voucher”, valued at AU$100 as of 30 November
The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
No component of the prizes can be transferred or redeemed for cash. In the event that the prizes becomes unavailable due to circumstances beyond the Promoter's control, the Promoter reserves the right to provide a similar product to the same or greater value as the original prizes, subject to any applicable laws or written directions made under applicable legislation.
You warrant that:
- Write, in 100 words or less, the speaker and topic you’d like to hear as part of the 2015 Member Value Webinar series.
- You must include the following additional information: your name, your address, your contact number.
- Entries must be submitted via http://www.physiotherapy.asn.au/mvwcomp
(i) all details provided with your entry are true and accurate;
(ii) the exercise of the rights granted to the Promoter in these Terms and Conditions will not infringe the rights of any third parties; and you will indemnify the Promoter against any loss or damage resulting from any breach of these warranties.
You acknowledge that the Promoter is under no obligation to exercise any of the rights granted to it by these Terms and Conditions.
You agree that the Promoter may use your entry, photographs and any personal details provided to the Promoter for any promotional, marketing and publicity purposes of the Promoter in any media without any fee paid to you. (See also Point 7)
Decisions of the Promoter and its panel of judges are final and will be binding on each person who enters the Competition and no correspondence will be entered into. The name of the prize winners will be announced on 4 February 2015 and posted on the APA Website. The Winners will also be notified by phone or email
In the event that a prize winner is unable to be contacted, the Promoter will retain the prize for twelve (12) months from the date of the judges' decision. If any prize is not claimed within twelve (12) months of the date of the judges' decision, the judges may determine another winner for the unclaimed prize. A winner of any unclaimed prize will be the prize winner for the purpose of these Terms and Conditions
If there is any event that prevents or hinders the Promoter's conduct of the Competition or the Promoter's ability to deliver the prizes to the prize winners, the Promoter may, in its discretion, cancel the Competition and recommence it at another time under the same conditions or select another winner
he Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this Competition, or for any technical error that may occur in the course of the administration of this Competition. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries
To the full extent permitted by the law, the Promoter will not be liable for any injury, damages, expenses, or loss whatsoever (whether direct or inconsequential) to persons or property as a result of any person entering into the Competition or accepting or using any prize, including without limitation non-receipt of any prize or damage to any prize in transit.